Monday, April 27, 2009

From Hong Kong With Love

It's good to be back! OMG, I haven't been blogging here since january 10...it's been 3 months! anyway, i'm back for good. just want to share to you guys these items i bought from our trip to HK last March 4-11.



  • 2 lacoste bags
  • lacoste wallet
  • 2 Mickey bag from Disney (white and black, 250HK$ each)
  • 11 bangles
  • several pieces of ref magnets and key chains
  • a HK frame
  • a boots
  • champoy candies
  • biscuits
  • 11 HK shirts
  • pen holder
  • 5 mickey mouse pens
  • various HK souvenirs from Ocean Park, Disney and Ngong Ping 360

mostly, i bought things that you can't find here in Manila. I didn't shop for clothes anymore, the ones you see in St. Francis or Greenhills tyangge is far cheaper. Besides, I only got a few dollars to spend. If you wanna go shopping in HK, go to Citygate Outlets Mall in Tung Chung. I bought those 2 lacoste bags on sale in Citygate. Too bad, I already spent some of my shopping money on other stuff. Sayang, I could save those money sana and tried buying and selling original Lacoste bags. Sounds bongga and profitable sana hehe...maybe next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

первый понравился - этот думаю не хуже.
[url=http://mastervoda.ru/]трудовое право учебник бесплатно[/url]

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog information posted here is really my friend. I justifiable after to guess safeguard up with comments and prominence work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog ethical with it, I l stumble upon in arrears to fathom my friends more in the subsequent! The color of the layout is not spoiled, it is elementary on the eyes.

TagLine

Credits