Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chandelier Earrings



For me, earrings are the easiest to do and they're also the most sought after. Even when wearing jeans, you could add elegance to your appeal by wearing a nice pair of chandelier earrings like this one. Classic look and the designs are endless. With this one, I used a gold wire, crystals, hooks and dangling frame.

Sometimes, these earrings give me a feeling of royalty when I wear them. LOL....Seriously, they are among the prettiest and most special earring styles that you can wear. Maybe on weekends, I will post (hopefully) and entry on how you can make them.

Have fun everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be really nice if you could provide the instruction for that earring as i really find it elegant.
i'd like to try it myself.

Lena said...

sure toni! sure...kaso saka na pag may time ketch ha...heheheh

sobrang busy. kung alam mo lang lalo na pag decemeber andaming gustings...ahahahha

tenchu!

TagLine

Credits